How to Delete "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel? Print
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Filters by Users" You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on "Manage Filters" next to the appropriate one.
4. Under "Current Filters" You can see all of your existing filters, Click on "Delete" next to the appropriate one.
5. Click on the "Delete" button.
6. Now click on the "Delete Filter" button to remove your filter.
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel? 1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can... How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel? Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that... How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel? It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to... How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel? BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification... How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters"...